- Advanced nanofibre filtration
- Latex-free 3-ply construction
- Adjustable aluminum nosepiece
- Fluid resistant to 80 mmHg
- Comfortable soft earloops
- Single use
• filtration is achieved using melt-blown
• Melt-blown nanofibres have a much smaller diameter (0.6
to 0.8 microns) than the melt-blown polypropylene fibres
used in other masks (diameter 2 to 10 microns).
• Smaller fibres mean a more densely packed filter layer that
is lighter and thinner than MBP.
• The result is improved breathability and superior filtration.
No Latex and graphene.
Final sale. No refundable or exchange.